August Kit Projects
It’s time for the August 2019 Paper Pumpkin Alternative, but first, let’s look at what the kit is designed to make (pictured above). The August 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit:
- Makes 6 fall-themed gift bags
- Makes 12 fall-themed gift tags
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, and Soft Suede
- The kit includes:
- 6 kraft bags
- 12 sheets of die cut leaves, circles, and tags
- 2 sheets die cut printed vellum
- 10 yards of seam binding ribbon
- 17 years of linent threat
- 180 gold sequins
- 100 dimensionals
- 200 adhesive dots
- Gifts of Fall photopolymer stamp set
- Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Spot
As usual, the kit contains more pieces and parts than required to make the projects. That means, you make cards, boxes, or more tags. The Paper Pumpkin kits are always so versatile and are perfect for first beginning stampers and crafters.
August 2019 Paper Pumpkin Alternative
I admit that my alternative is pretty simple, yet it’s so effective. Who wouldn’t love to receive this card?
To make the alternative card, I used the Subtle Embossing Folder on the front of my card. Because it’s so subtle, it’s hard to see in the photo. Next, I stamped my sentiment, using the Merry Merlot Stampin’ Spot from the kit onto a label from the kit. After stamping, I cut one of the bags to create the banner on the left side of the card and adhered it to the card using Tombow. Then I assembled the die cut circle and leaves from the Paper Pumpkin kit using the adhesive dots from the kit. Finally, I adhered everything to the card base using Tombow, except for the sentiment. I used dimensionals from the kit to adhere that.
If you have the August 2019 Paper Pumpkin, this card is so easy to put together.
If you want the September 2019 Paper Pumpkin, you need to subscribe by September 10, 2019. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, click here.
For more information about the September Paper Pumpkin, click here.
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day.