August 2019 Paper Pumpkin Details
The August 2019 Paper Pumpkin is now open for subscription. That means, if you want next month’s Paper Pumpkin, you need to subscribe no later than August 10, 2019. However, these kits tend to be popular. So, I wouldn’t wait.
We know that the August kit is going to be called Gift of Fall. So you know this kit is bound to have some fun fall projects. We also know that the kit is not a card kit. However, there is an add on for the August Paper Pumpkin. There’s more information on that below.
Here is some more information about the kit:
- Makes 6 fall-themed gift bags
- Makes 12 fall-themed gift tags
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, and Soft Suede
You do not need the add on to create the bags and tags in the August kit.
To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, click here.
I mentioned the add on, which will allow you to make cards from the kit. In order to receive the add on, you will need to order the add on separately using the item number below. So, you will not automatically receive it, and you do not order it through your Paper Pumpkin subscription. Be sure to use the Hostess Code (VQBC632U). Also, you may include the add on with a regular catalog order.
Remember: We are still in the Bonus Days Program time frame. That means for every $50 you purchase, you will receive a $5 coupon to use in August.
Here’s what we know:
- Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle (item 152885)
- Price: $10.00 usd/$13.00 cad
- Includes 24 card bases of 2 different designs with coordinating envelopes (note card size)
- Product dimensions
- Cards: 5″ x 3-1/2″ (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelopes: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ (13 x 9.2 cm)
- Available August 1, while supplies last
- Purchase via OEX or at stampinup.com
- Not included with an August Paper Pumpkin subscription
Check out this video for hints about the August kit.
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day.