This Batik Boutique Card is a CASE from the catalog. When I saw this card, I had to have the stamp set. Usually, when I CASE a card, I try to change something. For this card, I mostly copied what the designer did. However, I did change the green from Old Olive to Granny Apple Green. I wanted a brighter green.
- Pool Party cardstock – 7″ x 8-1/2″ (score short side at 3-1/2″)
- Basic White cardstock – 3-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ (2)
- Night of Navy
- Granny Apple Green
- Blends – Pool Party combo, Petal Pink combo
Batik Boutique Card Directions
- Stamp floral images in Night of Navy ink on Basic White cardstock. Then use stamps (in fill stamps) to color the images.
- For the smaller Floral images, use Blends to color.
- Then stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy ink
- After the stamping and coloring is done, adhere all of the stamped layer onto the card base. You could use dimensionals, but I chose to adhere it flat using Tombow.
Sale-A-Bration is the opportunity to earn FREE products. For more information, see my previous post. This round of Sale-A-Bration ends September 30.
More Cards and Ideas
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other projects I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.