Are you ready for the Book Binding Fun Fold? It’s a really easy fun fold. The best part is you won’t need to include a note explaining how to open the card.
- Basic White thick cardstock – 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″ and 6-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock – scraps for label and stamping
- Regals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 4″ and 1-5/8″ x 4″
- Old Olive cardstock – scrap for sentiment
- Cut and Emboss machine
- Heat Tool
- White Emboss Powder
- Stitched Greenery die
- Seasonal Labels dies
- Cajun Craze
- Daffodil Delight
- Old Olive
- Pumpkin Pie
- Fold the card base in half and glue the center section (between the score lines) together.
- Add layers of designer series paper to the front of the card base and tie the ribbon on the bookbinding edge.
- Stamp the sentiment in VersaMark ink on the scrap of Old Olive cardstock and heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss powder. Then stamp the flower and leaves. After that, die cut the flower, leaves, and the label. Don’t forget to use the Stitched Greenery die for the label.
- Adhere the Basic White label and the leaves using Tombow or Seal. Then adhere the flower and sentiment using dimensionals.
Sale-A-Bration is almost over. It ends September 30. For more information, see my previous post.
More Cards and Ideas
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other projects I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.