This Butterfly Brilliance Card reminds me of summer. I love the bright colors and the beautiful butterflies.
BUTTERFLY BRILLIANCE CARD SUPPLIES
- Flirty Flamingo cardstock – 4-1/2″ x 2″
- So Saffron cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ plus scraps for die cutting
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (DSP) 3 @ 1″ x 3-1/2″ plus 4″ x 1/2″
- Basic White cardstock approx. – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ for stamping and die cutting
BUTTERFLY BRILLIANCE CARD – DIRECTIONS
- Adhere three 1″ x 3-1/2″ pieces of the So Saffron DSP to the 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ So Saffron card base.
- Die cut butterflies using the Brilliant Wings dies. Select two butterflies for and adhere them to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on 3″ x 1″ Basic White cardstock and trim.
- Layer a 4-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock, stamped butterflies, and a 4″ x 1/2″ piece of So Saffron DSP on the card front. Adhere the stamped sentiment using dimensionals.
I chose to use the color family packs of DSP for this card. (Note: this card was made using an old DSP pack (It was made a while ago), but any of the patterns in the new pack of Subtles DSP would work.) But you could use any of our Designer Series Papers. Even the specialty papers would look nice on this card.
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE
For a limited time (July 1 – August 2), Stampin’ Up! is offering select DSP packs for 15% off. So now is the perfect time to stock up on DSP. It’s also a great time to give this Butterfly Brilliance Card a try with several different papers.
DSP Sale Details
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
To see all of the select DSP packs that are part of this promotion, click here.
MORE CARDS AND IDEAS
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other cards. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.