The Christmas Whimsy Kit is an adorably festive card kit with a modern design. Santa’s elves might be hard at work in the North Pole but with this all-inclusive kit, the hard work is done for you. All pieces are printed, die cut, and ready for you to craft. The simple steps of this kit are perfect for beginner crafters and kids, too. Grab a kit or two and gather around for a simple Christmas activity that everyone will enjoy. The kit contains everything you need to create eight elf-centric Christmas cards including printed card bases, die cuts, embellishments, an exclusive stamp set, a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot, and more.
- Contains enough supplies to create eight cards—4 each of 2 designs.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, gold foil die cuts, gold twine, and coordinating envelopes with gold foil accents.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Real Red, So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
If you want to make your own cards, but have limited supplies, this Christmas Whimsy Kit is for you. Because this kit has everything you need to make the cards, this kit is easy for beginners and for children. Start a new Christmas tradition making your own Christmas cards. Include the whole family.
For more kits, see Stampin’ Up!’s kits collection here. These kits are not in the catalog as they will change monthly. There’s something for everyone, even non-stampers. My favorites are the 3D project kits.