This Color & Contour Card is so pretty, yet it’s simple. That’s what I love about this bundle. If you don’t like to color, there are stamps that will color the images for you. However, if you like to color, the line art stamps are perfect for that. So there’s something for everyone with this bundle.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Basic White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – scraps for stamping and die cutting
- Highland Heather – 4″ x 5-1/4″ plus scrap for sentiment
- Scalloped Contour dies (part of the Color & Contour bundle)
- Cut and Emboss
- Paper Trimmer
- Highland Heather
- Garden Green
- Whisper White craft ink
Color & Contour Card – Directions
- Stamp the floral image on Basic White card stock and color using stamps or markers. Then stamp the sentiment in Whisper White craft ink on a scrap of Highland Heather cardstock.
- After stamping, die cut the floral image, sentiment, the Highland Heather layer, and the Basic White layer.
- Then use dimensionals to adhere the layers, starting with the Highland Heather layer, then the Basic White layer. Now adhere the die cut floral image in the center of the Basic White layer.
- Then adhere the sentiment, covering the bottom of the stem. Again, use dimensionals to adhere this.
- Finish the card by adding a ribbon knot.
NOTE: Adhering all of the layers with dimensionals will increase the cost of postage. However, the additional cost is minimal and worth the impact of the popped up layers.
Sale-A-Bration is the opportunity to earn FREE products. If you purchase the Color & Contour Bundle, your order will qualify for one $50 FREE Sale-A-Bration item. If you want more information, see my previous post.
More Cards and Ideas
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other projects I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.