The Daisy Lane stamp set and the Biggest Wish stamp set go so well together, that I had to do a Daisy Lane Biggest Wish Mash Up card.
I really wanted to make a card using some of the True Love Designer Series Paper. This card layout is perfect, because I was able to use two different DSPs and a piece of colored cardstock. Plus, I added in some stamping.
Daisy Lane Biggest Wish Mash Up Card Supplies
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″ Basic White Thick
- 2-7/8″ x 1-1/8″ Scrap about 2 @ at least 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ for daisy – Basic White
- 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ True Love DSP (retiring soon)
- 4-3/8″ x 2-1/8″ Hand-Penned DSP
- 3-3/4″ x 1-3/8″ Mint Macaron
- 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, 4-1/2″ x 2-1/4″, 3″ x 1-1/4″, 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ Basic Black
- Stitched Greenery die
- Banners Pick a Punch
- Daisy punch
- Cut and Emboss die cutting machine
- Paper Trimmer
Daisy Lane Biggest Wish Mash Up Card Instructions
- Stamp the large daisy from the Daisy Lane stamp set twice and punch out with the coordinating Daisy punch. Then stamp the sentiment using Daffodil Delight ink and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Next, use the Stitched Greenery die to cut the leaf pattern on the Mint Macaron cardstock. Then using the Banners Pick a Punch to punch one end.
- Now, mat all of the cardstock and DSP pieces on their Basic Black cardstock mats. Then offset the two daisies and adhere them using Tombow. Use a bone folder to curl the petals before adhering the daisy to the card using Tombow.
- Now adhere all of your matted layers using Tombow. When that’s done, adhere the daisy using Tombow. (I stamped a partial daisy and fussy cut the daisy center. Then I adhered that to the center of the daisy with a dimensional.
- Finally, adhere a rhinestone. (I almost adhered mine to the dot in the “i” but changed my mind.)
More Cards and Ideas
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other cards I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.