I absolutely love this Daisy Lane card. It’s a simple design, yet it really makes a statement. With only two ink colors and two cardstock colors, you can make this striking card. Remember, if you purchase the Daisy Lane Bundle, you’ll save 10%.
Daisy Lane Card Measurements
Whisper White thick cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″
- 1 of the largest square (using Stitched Shapes Dies)
- 1 smallest stitched oval
- 1 piece cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Scraps for daisies
- 1 piece 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- 1 piece cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 1 of smallest oval from Layering Oval Dies
Daisy Lane Card Instructions
- Using Daffodil Delight ink, stamp the Buffalo Check onto the 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Whisper White.
- Then, stamp the large daisy and the medium daisy both twice using the Memento ink. Then stamp the sentiment.
- Next, punch out the daisies using the large and the medium daisy punches.
- Then use an ink dauber to add some Daffodil Delight to the centers of the flowers.
- Using a bone folder, gently curl the petals back.
- Next, layer the two large daisies, offsetting the petals. Then layer the two medium daisies, again offsetting the petals.
- Now, layer the medium daisies on the large daisy. Again, I offset the petals.
- Then stamp the sentiment using Memento ink onto the stitched oval. (You might find it easier to stamp first then die cut.)
- Next, adhere the Buffalo Check piece to the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic Black. Then adhere that to the card base.
- Now, adhere the stitched square to the Basic Black square, and adhere the sentiment (stitched oval) to the Basic Black oval.
- Then add dimensionals to the squares, then adhere the daisies to the square, and adhere that to the card base.
- Finally, adhere the sentiment below the square.
You could make several of these cards, each in a different color, and give them as a gift. You could even make a matching box.
Also, you could use the 6″ x 6″ DSP for the background, if you don’t want to stamp it.
If you would like to purchase any of the items I used to create this card, shop my online store. Also, be sure to use the Hostess Code (FCEYHK7S) to be entered into a drawing for a free gift.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.