The new catalog is finally live, and I can now share my Daisy Lane thank you card. I recreated my swap card from OnStage in April (pictured below). Because I used the now discontinued Blended Seasons stamp set for my swap card, I chose to use the new Daisy Lane stamp set. This set is designed to coordinate with the large daisy punch and Daisy Delight stamp set that debuted last year. It also coordinates with the new medium daisy punch.
This is a really easy card to make. It’s also very versatile. For example, you could use different colors, or the smaller daisy. I think it would be fun to make a set of these in different colors to gift to someone.
Daisy Lane Thank You Card Instructions
- You’ll need a Whisper White thick card base that is 4-3/4″ x 9-1/2″, scored at 4-3/4. This will give you a 4-3/4″ square card.
- Then I used a 4-1/4″ square piece of Whisper White cardstock to stamp my leaves. I used Old Olive Ink for the fern from the Daisy Lane stamp set.
- Next, I used Soft Sea Foam ink to stamp the smaller pine branches from the Many Blessings stamp set. This set is retired, but you could simply stamp the fern in Old Olive ink then stamp it again, without reinking. This looks really nice.
- Then I used Mint Macaron ink to stamp three small dots. I simply selectively inked spots on the stamp. You could easily draw these in with the Old Olive Stampin’ Write marker.
- I then stamped the daisy twice in Highland Heather ink and fussy cut them. If you have the coordinating Daisy punch, you could use that.
- Using Old Olive ink, I stamped the sentiment in the lower right corner. This stamp is from the Free as a Bird stamp set.
- Then I matted the stamped panel onto a 4-1/2″ square of Old Olive cardstock. Then I adhered this onto the card base using liquid adhesive and attached the daisies, shifting the top one so its petals were offset from the daisy below it.
For my OnStage swap card, I used Old Olive ink for the leaves and Blackberry Bliss ink for the flower and sentiment. Then I used Mint Macaron ink for the little dots. Using liquid adhesive, I adhered the fussy cut flower to the center of the Whisper White panel, then adhered the whole thing onto a 4-1/4″ square card base.
If you want the new Daisy Lane stamp set and the medium daisy punch, be sure to order the Daisy Lane Bundle. You’ll save 10% this way. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the June Hostess Code (FCEYHK7S) to be entered into a drawing for a free gift.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.