This Flowers of Friendship Treat Holder is so easy to make. You can get three from one sheet of 8-1-2″ x 11″ cardstock. Because they are so easy to make, they’re perfect for classroom gifts, teacher gifts, co-worker gifts, or even as party favors. If you make them for your child’s or grandchild’s class, you could change the stamp set or bundle to another set from the catalog. Stamp sets geared for younger people start on page 54. I’m sure there are others sprinkled throughout the catalog.
Flowers of Friendship Treat Holder Supplies
- 7″ x 3″ Very Vanilla cardstock scored on the long side at 1-3/8″, 1-7/8″, 3-1/4, and 3-3/4″
- 2-3/4″ x 1-1/8″ and 2-3/4″ x 1-5/8″ and 3″ @ 1″ x 3″ Ice Cream Corner DSP
- Scraps of Basic White Cardstock for stamping, punching, and die cutting (You could also use Very Vanilla cardstock.)
- Flowers and Leaves punch
- Messages die
- Cut and Emboss die cutting machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Take Your Pick Tool
Flowers of Friendship Treat Holder – Directions
- Fold and burnish the Very Vanilla card stock on the score lines.
- Adhere DSP pieces to the treat holder using adhesive of choice. Then assemble treat holder.
- Adhere one inch strips of DSP to Hershey’s nuggets.
- Stamp, color, and punch flowers and leaves. Adhere to treat holder using dimensionals and Tombow.
- Stamp sentiment on Messages die label using Calypso Coral ink. Then adhere to treat holder using dimensionals.
- Add Metallic Pearls to the enters of flowers and Bumblebee Trinket to the treat box.
- Finally, insert decorated Hershey’s nuggets in treat holder.
More Boxes and Ideas
If you like this box, visit my Facebook page here to see other projects I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.