This Frightfully Cute Card is another easy fun fold. My favorite thing about this fold is that it showcases both sides of the paper. Also, you can make the card using only one sheet of 6″ x 6″ DSP.
- Basic Black cardstock – 1″ x 11″ and 5-1/2″ x 11″ scored at 1-3/4″, 5-1/2″ and 9-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock – scraps for stamping and 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Vellum cardstock scrap
- Highland Heather cardstock scrap
- Gray Granite cardstock scrap for die cutting
- Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5-1/4″, 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ and 3-1/2″ x 5-1/4″
- Old Olive cardstock – scrap for sentiment
- Old Olive
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Score the card base on the long side as indicated above. Then fold and burnish your score marks.
- Adhere designer series paper to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in VersaMark ink on the scrap of Highland Heather cardstock and heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss powder. Or use Old Olive ink to stamp the moon onto Basic White cardstock. After that, die cut the circles (including the vellum circle, if you’re doing the Old Olive card), spider web, and stars. Since the bats don’t have a die, I fussy cut them.
- Rather than scoring my belly band, I folded it around the card. Be careful not to make it too snug.
- Now it’s time to decorate. I used Tombow to adhere everything, except the circles. For the circles, I used dimensionals. Then stamp the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock and adhere it inside the card.
More Cards and Ideas
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other projects I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
To see another Halloween idea, check out this post.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.