Welcome to the Stamp It Group’s Halloween & Fall Blog Hop. We are all using current Stampin’ Up products. I’m Jodie Ball from Colorado, and you are visiting my blog, JodiesInkSpot.com. At the bottom of my post, you will find a list of all of the participating bloggers, so you can hop along from blog to blog and see all of the fantastic projects. Don’t forget to type “#stampitcontest” along with any comments to be eligible for the GIVEAWAY.
Halloween Blog Hop
I love making treat boxes for coworkers. The 6″ x 6″ packs of DSP are perfect for this box. I love that you can see both sides of the paper on this box.
- Cute Halloween DSP – 1 sheet, scored at 1, 2-34″, 3-3/4″, 5-1/2, turn and score at 1″ and 5″
- 2″ x 2-1/4″ – Pumpkin Pie
- Basic White scrap
- Highland Heather scrap
- Mini Cut and Emboss
- Frightful Tags (from Frightfully Cute bundle)
- Gorgeous Grape
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- After you have scored your DSP as indicated above, hold your paper so the 1/2″ tab is on the right. Then cut away the bottom rectangle. Next, cut the vertical score lines up to the first horizontal score line. Fold and burnish all of your score lines. The top 1″ section will fold over backward, so you can see the other side of the DSP.
- Then adhesive on the 1/2″ section and adhere the box. For the bottom, fold in the 2 sides, then the back flap, and finally the front flap. You can add adhesive to all flaps or just the front one.
- Then stamp the spiders on the Pumpkin Pie cardstock, the sentiment on the Highland Heather cardstock, and the bats on the Basic White cardstock.
- With the stamping done, die cut the stamped Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the label die from Frightful Tags dies and the sentiment (Highland Heather cardstock) using the longer tag. For the bats, you’ll need to fussy cut them.
- Finally, adhere the bats flat to the Pumpkin Pie label. Using dimensionals, adhere the sentiment to the Pumpkin Pie label. Also using dimensionals, adhere the Pumpkin Pie label to the box. Then adhere fill your box with candy.
Sale-A-Bration ends on September 30, 2021. If you’re interested in the opportunity to earn FREE products, see my previous post.
Blog Hop Giveaway
Halloween Blog Hop List
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.