This Hand Penned Box is perfect for co-workers. Because these don’t require much paper, you can make four from one sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock and one sheet of Designer Series Paper. If you change the DSP, you could make this box for any occasion. Anyone would love to receive a sweet box like this filled with chocolates.
Hand Penned Box Supplies
Hand Penned Box – Directions
- Score both the cardstock and the DSP at 1″ on all four sides. Next, fold and burnish on score lines.
- Cut box bottom and box lid as shown on the templates below.
- Assemble one side of the box bottom, then adhere the lid to the box, and finish assembling the box. See photos below.
- Stamp sentiment from Brew Some Fun stamp set using Versamark ink, cover with White Emboss Powder, and emboss with Heat Tool. Then punch a hole for the baker’s twine and cut the tag to the desired shape using Snips.
- Put chocolates in box.
- Wrap the white ribbon around the box and tie in a knot. Now, thread the sentiment tag through the white baker’s twine, then tie that onto the white ribbon. Trim the baker’s twine as needed.
More Boxes and Ideas
If you like this box, visit my Facebook page here to see other projects I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.