This Hats Off Masculine Card is perfect for the men and boys in your life. I, also, think it would be a great card for a female who loves baseball. Just change the colors, and you can use it for anyone.
I have to admit. I didn’t want to like these chicks. As you can see, they won me over. I just couldn’t resist them, and I’m glad I didn’t.
Hats Off Masculine Card Supplies
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ plus scraps for die cutting – Early Espresso cardstock
- Scraps for stamping and die cutting – Very Vanilla cardstock
- 5 1/2 x 3 1/4 – Crumb Cake cardstock
- 5 1/2 x 1 3/4 plus scraps for die cutting – In Good Taste DSP (15% off for a limited times. See below for details.)
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
- Stitched Stars dies
- Cut and Emboss die cutting machine
- Paper Trimmer
Hats Off Masculine Card Instructions
- Stamp and die cut all of your pieces. Then emboss the Crumb Cake piece with the embossing folder.
- Now, wrap the Linen Thread around the Crumb Cake piece and tie a bow (or a knot).
- Using the adhesive of your choice, adhere your pieces to the card base.
For a limited time (July 1 – August 2), Stampin’ Up! is offering select DSP packs for 15% off. So now is the perfect time to stock up on DSP.
More Cards and Ideas
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other cards I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.