This Hey Birthday Chick Card is for my aunt’s birthday. She wanted a fun card this year.
I have to admit. I didn’t want to like these chicks. As you can see, they won me over. I just couldn’t resist them, and I’m glad I didn’t.
Hey Birthday Chick Card Supplies
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ Basic White thick cardstock
- Scraps for stamping and die cutting – Basic White cardstock
- Bermuda Bay cardstock – scraps
- Pool Party cardstock – scraps
- Cinnamon Cider cardstock – scraps
- Granny Apple Green cardstock – scraps
- Birthday Chick dies
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Cut and Emboss die cutting machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Blends Markers (I used Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Smokey Slate, Granny Apple Green light, Pumpkin Pie dark, Poppy Parade light, Petal Pink)
Hey Birthday Chick Card Instructions
- Stamp and die cut all of your pieces. Then color the chicks.
- Use snips to cut a hill from the Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- Adhere your pieces to the card base. I used Tombow to adhere the sentiment, fence, and streamers. For the chicks, I used dimensionals.
- Finish the card off by adhering a rhinestone to the bow and the pompom.
For a limited time (July 1 – August 2), Stampin’ Up! is offering select DSP packs for 15% off. So now is the perfect time to stock up on DSP.
More Cards and Ideas
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other cards I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.