I absolutely love the Hold on to Hope stamp set and matching Cross of Hope framelits. They’re beautiful and so versatile. Use a different sentiment, and this could be a birthday card, or a christening card or whatever else you may need.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. This is your card base. Score the card base at 4-1/4 on the 8-1/2 inch side.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 5-1/2 x 4-1/4. This is for stamping your focal image.
4. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 3 x 1-1/2 for your sentiment.
Hold on to Hope Focal Image and Sentiment
1. Use Stampin’ Write markers to color the flowers and leaves. I used Gorgeous Grape and Garden Green.
2. Huff on the stamp to remoisten the ink, then stamp the flowers and leaves on the 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock. You’ll need to do this twice. Once pointing to the top right corner, and again with the stamp pointing to the bottom left corner. You’ll have a small gap between the two images. This gets covered up.
3. Repeat the process with the sentiment. I also used the markers for this.
4. Next, die cut the cross from some Gorgeous Grape cardstock, then emboss it using the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder.
5. Die cut the sentiment using the banner die from the Cross of Hope framelits.
6. Using the largest rectangle from the Rectangle Stitched Framelits, cut a frame from the focal image.
- Note: I really love these stitched rectangles, because they are double-stitched. That means you get stitching on the frame and on the center rectangle. Yay!
Assembling the Card
1. Put Dimensionals on the back of the frame, then adhere it to your card base.
- Tip: To make sure I adhered my frame straight, I put my card base in my Stamparatus. I love this tool. It’s not just for stamping.
2. Now, adhere the focal point flat inside the frame.
3. Add dimensionals to the cross and to the banner, then adhere them to the card base.
I’m really pleased with how this card, using the Hold on to Hope stamp set, turned out. I hope you like it too. If you need any supplies, please go to my online shop. Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a great day.