June 2021 Paper Pumpkin – Expressions In Color
The June 2021 Paper Pumpkin – Expressions In Color kit introduces you to our new In Colors for 2021–2023—plus, you’ll find a familiar shade from our 2020–2022 In Color selection. That means not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots. And, it all comes in a colorful and collectible box.
In case you don’t know, In Colors are a limited-edition collection of five colors. Each year a new set of colors is introduced and another set is retired. In each In Color collection, Stampin’ Up! offers ink, paper, markers, and more. Unfortunately, they’re only available for two years, so stock up on your favorite In Color supplies while you can.
With the Expressions In Color kit, you can explore and experiment with the 2020–2022 and 2021–2023 In Color collections. It’s a great introduction to In Colors, especially the new ones.
Subscribe to the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit—Expressions In Color—between 11 May and 10 June at paperpumpkin.com.
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
To see what the Expressions In Color kit is all about, check out this video.
June 2021 Paper Pumpkin Details
- Contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots.
- Comes in a colorful and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (item #155459).
Subscribe to the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between May 11 and April 10 here.
If you really want the June kit, please order early as supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period. The In Colors are typically very popular. If you must have this kit, don’t wait to subscribe.