I love how simple yet beautiful this Nature’s Harvest Card is. This layout lets the flowers shine as the focal point. Plus, the Diamond Weave Ribbon and Crumb Cake sentiment strip give the card a natural feel.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Soft Succulent, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – scrap
- Harvest Meadow DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Crumb Cake – scrap
Nature’s Harvest Card – Directions
- Using Early Espresso ink, stamp the image on the scrap of Basic White cardstock, then die cut using the Layering Circles dies.
- Next, color the image using the Watercolor Pencils and a Water Painter.
- Then splatter the image with the Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Using Early Espresso Ink, stamp the sentiment on the Crumb Cake cardstock, then die cut it using the dies from the bundle.
- Then use your Snips to roughen the edges of the DSP before adhering it to the card base. Now roll the corners of the DSP.
- For the bow, cut a piece of the ribbon in half lengthwise. Then tie a bow and adhere it to the circle. After that, use dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the circle, placing it just over the knot of the bow.
- Then adhere the circle to the DSP on the card base.
Sale-A-Bration is the opportunity to earn FREE products. If you purchase the Nature’s Harvest Bundle, your order will qualify for a $50 FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Purchase the Harvest Meadow Suite, and you’re order will qualify for two level one FREE Sale-A-Bration items or one FREE Level 2 Sale-A-Bration item. If you want more information, see my previous post.
More Cards and Ideas
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other projects I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.