Welcome to the Stamp It Group’s New Catalog Blog Hop. Our theme this month is New Catalog. We are all using current Stampin’ Up products. I’m Jodie Ball from Colorado, USA, and you are visiting my blog, JodiesInkSpot.com. At the bottom of my post, you will find a list of all of the participating bloggers, so you can hop along from blog to blog and see all of the fantastic projects. Don’t forget to type “#stampitcontest” along with any comments to be eligible for the GIVEAWAY.
New Catalog Blog Hop Box Instructions
- Start by assembling the mini pizza box Then set aside.
- Next die cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the largest stitched square.
- Then cut a 3-1/4″ square of Basic Black cardstock and a 3″ square from Whisper White cardstock. Keep a scrap of Whisper White cardstock to stamp, color, and fussy cut the cow image.
- Then stamp the cow image on a piece of copy paper using the Memento ink.
- Fussy cut the image. Once that’s done, apply a thin coat of Tombow to the back of the image and let dry. (Tombow is repositionable if you allow it to dry.)
- Next, use Memento ink to randomly stamp the large, solid floral stamp from the Love What You Do stamp set on the 3″ square. Then use the smaller, solid floral stamp to fill in the gaps. (Who knew these floral stamps would create such perfect cow spots?)
- Then use the Memento ink to stamp the cow on the die cut stitched square and on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. After that, place the copy paper mask over the stamped image on the stitched square.
- Then use the daubers to ink blend the Garden Green ink and the Balmy Blue ink on the stitched die cut square.
- Now use Garden Green ink to stamp the grass image from the stamp set.
- Then remove the mask.
- Next, color the cow image on the scrap piece of cardstock using Stampin’ Blends. Once that’s done, fussy cut the cow.
- Then adhere stamped and colored cow to 3-1/4″ square Basic Black layer. Then use dimensionals to adhere the colored and fussy cut cow to the stamped and masked cow on the stitched square. Now use dimensionals to adhere that to the pizza box.
New Catalog Blog Hop Supplies
- Over the Moon stamp set
- Love What You Do stamp set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Balmy Blue ink pad
- Garden Green ink pad
- Mini Pizza Box
- Whisper White cardstock
- Basic Black cardtock
- Copy paper
- Blends: Crumb Cake Light, Mango Melody Combo, Smoky Slate Combo, Flirty Flamingo Light, Petal Pink Combo
- Stitched Shape Dies
I created a similar box in a previous post. You can read that previous post here.
I love this stamp set so much, I couldn’t resist making a card to go with the box. I’m using the box as a treat box, but you could use it to hold 3″ x 3″ cards. To create those cards, you would need a card base of 3″ x 6″ scored at 3″.
I have one more project that will coordinate perfectly with this box and with the card. I’ll share instructions for that on my blog next week.
Giveaway and Last Month’s Winner
Keep On Hopping
Thanks for stopping by, and good luck.