New Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Launch
Now that the new Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration are in full swing, it’s your chance to purchase some of the goodies from the catalog.
My top 5 Favorites from the new Mini Catalog
- Love You Always Suite – I’m in love with the whole suite. If you twisted my arm and forced me to choose, I would pick the Forever & Always Bundle, the True Love DSP, the Blushing Bride 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon, and the Matte Black Dots. Seriously, though, you need it all.
- Happy Thoughts stamp set – This sentiment set is perfect for many occasions. The font is beautiful, and I see myself using this versatile set many times.
- Art Gallery Bundle – This stamp and die bundle is perfect for get well cards, thinking of you cards, birthdays, and pretty much anything else you can think of. There are a lot of sentiments in this one. So if you’re new and need both sentiment stamps and images, this one is for you. The die set includes two scalloped sentiment strips, which will work for other stamp sets as well.
- Sweet Strawberry Bundle – This is a stamp set and punch bundle. I do love punches. Strawberries are great for all occasions, especially for those who may not be as fond of flowers.
- Ice Cream Corner Suite – This is another great bundle, and it’s reasonably priced. This suite would work for many occasion and for both genders and for children. You really can’t go wrong with this suite. That’s the best thing; it’s so versatile, plus everything in the suite coordinates. There’s no need to hunt down coordinating products.
There are so many other products that I would recommend, but this should give you an idea of the variety of new products.
Any one of these recommendations would earn you free Sale-a-Bration products. If you order more than one of my five suggestions, you’ll earn even more free goodies.
Before we get into the nitty gritty of Sale-a-Bration, which is truly the most wonderful time of the year, I want to let you know that Stampin’ Up! has changed Sale-a-Bration this year. Believe it or not, they’ve made it even better.
Here are the details:
- Beginning in 2021, Sale-a-Bration will be shortened. Instead of having a single, three-month Sale-s-Bration, each Sale-a-Bration promotion will now last for two months. (The second Sale-a-Bration will happen later in 2021.) This change will mean four months of Sale-a-Bration a year.
- Only domestically-sourced products will be offered in during the January – February Sale-a-Bration event. Because Chinese New Year falls during the Sale-a-Bration event, Stampin’ Up! sometimes had issues getting stock in. Now, by offering only domestically-sourced products during this first Sale-a-Bration promotion, you don’t have to worry about your favorite products being unorderable.
- The online store will be unavailable from midnight to 3:00 AM (MT) while Stampin’ Up! transitions the system to the new catalog. The online store will be restored no later than 3:00 AM (MT).
If you’re not familiar with Sale-a-Bration, it’s a two month period where every $50 you spend, before tax and shipping, earns you a FREE Level One item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure. For every $100 you spend, before tax and shipping, you earn one FREE Level Two item or two FREE Level One items. There’s no limit to the number of free items you may earn.
Join Offer – Only Available During Sale-a-Bration (January – February 2021)
If you join my team during Sale-a-Bration (January 2021 – February 2021), you will receive 5 FREE 6 x 6 DSP (patterned paper) stacks. That’s a lot of DSP.
If you have any questions, please contact me.
In the comments below, let me know what your favorites from the new catalog are.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.