One Layout, Two Cards Sweet Sets
One Layout, Two Cards featuring the Sweet Ice Cream and the Sweet as a Peach stamp sets. Sweet Ice Cream has a coordinating punch, and Sweet as a Peach can be purchased as a bundle with coordinating dies. I paired the Sweat Ice Cream stamp set with the Biggest Wish stamp set. Because I love them both.
One Layout, Two Cards Supplies Sweet Sets – both cards
- Biggest Wish
- Sweet Ice Cream
- Sweet as a Peach Bundle
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Basic White Thick
- 2″ x 5-1/2″ Pattern Party
- 2″ x 5-1/2″ You’re a Peach
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Basic White
- Cinnamon Cider – scrap
- Balmy Blue – scrap
- Pear Pizzazz – scrap
- Messages die
- Ice Cream Builder punch
- Cut and Emboss
- Heat tool
- White Emboss Powder
- Meadow Moments embossing folder
- Glue dots
- Paper Trimmer
- Cinnamon Cider
- Flirty Flamingo
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Pear Pizzazz
- Calypso Coral
- Pale Papaya
One Layout, Two Cards Sweet Sets – Directions for both
- Stamp and die cut or punch out your peaches and ice cream cones. Then stamp and emboss the sentiment for the peach card.
- Before adhering anything, emboss one card base using the one of the Meadow Moments embossing folders. Now, adhere the DSP strip to the card base using Tombow or Seal.
- Then stamp “happy” and “birthday” on the card base that wasn’t embossed.
- Next, adhere the peaches, ice cream cones and sentiment to the cards using dimensionals.
- Finally, for the Sweet Ice Cream card, I stamped some drips. (I found it easier to find the placement once everything was adhered.)
Sale-A-Bration is the opportunity to earn FREE products. If you purchase the Sweet as a Peach Bundle or the Sweet Ice Cream and Ice Cream Builder punch, your order will qualify for $50 FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Purchase all of them, and our order will qualify for a FREE $100 Sale-A-Bration item. If you want more information, see my previous post.
More Cards and Ideas
If you like these cards, visit my Facebook page here to see other projects I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.