PICK SIX – BONUS CARD
I have a Pick Six – Bonus Card. When you cut your paper, you end up with some 3/4″ x 3-1/2″ strips that we can’t just throw away. Right? Anyone else hate throwing away scraps?
This is the final part of my Pix Six card series. The Pick Six wonder is the brain child of Shannon West, a DDM with Stampin’ Up!. Shannon was kind enough to allow us to share this with our customers. She also created this Pick Six PDF.
For more information, check out my previous blog post.
PICK SIX – BONUS CARD SUPPLIES
- Scraps of DSP
- 1 sheets of plain, coordinating cardstock (for card base)
- scraps of Basic White cardstock or Very Vanilla cardstock (whichever coordinates with your DSP)
- Coordinating or sentiment stamp set
- Ink pad
- Punch (for sentiment)
- Coordinating ribbon
- Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips
PICK SIX – BONUS CARD DIRECTIONS
- Using the Pick Six PDF, you will have only 3/4″ pieces of DSP designated left. Cut them to 3/4″ x 1-3/4″. (Basically, you’re cutting them in half on the 3-/2″ side.) You should have 6 pieces total. For this blog post, we will only make the bonus card.
- Take your rectangles and lay them out so you can see all the patterns. Then choose the patterns you want to use and lay them out on the card base. Once you’re happy with how they look, start adhering them to the card base.
- Stamp a sentiment on one of the punched pieces of cardstock you previously punched, and adhere it to the card.
- Add bling and ribbon. You can see, I also added a punched dragonfly to my card.
- Now, mail your cards to friends and family.
For a limited time (July 1 – August 2), Stampin’ Up! is offering select DSP packs for 15% off. So now is the perfect time to stock up on DSP. Now you have no excuse not to try a Pick Six.
DSP Sale Details
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
MORE CARDS AND IDEAS
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other cards. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.