PICK SIX – CARD 2
My Pick Six – Card 2 is another easy card to make. I’m using the Pick Six Wonder where you choose six different designs from one pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP or patterned paper). This gives us a lot of options.
The Pick Six wonder is the brain child of Shannon West, a DDM with Stampin’ Up!. Shannon was kind enough to allow us to share this with our customers. She also created this Pick Six PDF.
For more information, check out my previous blog post.
PICK SIX – CARD 2 SUPPLIES
- 1 Pack of DSP (choose 6 patterns)
- 7 sheets of plain, coordinating cardstock (for card bases)
- 1 sheet of Basic White cardstock or Very Vanilla cardstock (whichever coordinates with your DSP)
- Coordinating or sentiment stamp set
- Ink pad
- Punch (for sentiments)
- Coordinating ribbon
- Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips
- Using the Pick Six PDF, pull the pieces of DSP designated for card 2. You should have 12 pieces total. For this blog post, we will only make the card 2 versions. You’ll notice from the template, there will be 4 of the card 2 layout.
PICK SIX – CARD 2 DIRECTIONS
- Select four card bases, which you cut and scored if you’re following my blog series on the Pick Six.
- Take your 2-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ rectangles and lay them out so you can see all 12 patterns. Then choose three for each card.
- Stamp sentiments on four of the punched pieces of cardstock you previously punched.
- Adhere three 2-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ rectangles on each card. I chose to adhere all of mine flat, except for the center rectangle on the Evening Evergreen card. The fun part is deciding how to lay them out. Then adhere a sentiment and some ribbon. I chose to adhere my sentiments using dimensionals, except for the Evening Evergreen. For that one, I used Tombow.
- For the Mint Macaron card, you’ll see I added an additional piece of Calypso Coral cardstock that I punched with my Banner Pick a Punch.
For a limited time (July 1 – August 2), Stampin’ Up! is offering select DSP packs for 15% off. So now is the perfect time to stock up on DSP. Now you have no excuse not to try a Pick Six.
DSP Sale Details
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
To see all of the select DSP packs that are part of this promotion, click here.
MORE CARDS AND IDEAS
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other cards. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.