PICK SIX – CARD 4
It’s time for my Pick Six – Card 4. I love this series, because the cards are pretty and easy to make. I’m using the Pick Six Wonder where you choose six different designs from one pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP or patterned paper).
The Pick Six wonder is the brain child of Shannon West, a DDM with Stampin’ Up!. Shannon was kind enough to allow us to share this with our customers. She also created this Pick Six PDF.
For more information, check out my previous blog post.
PICK SIX – CARD 4 SUPPLIES
- 1 Pack of DSP (choose 6 patterns)
- 7 sheets of plain, coordinating cardstock (for card bases)
- 1 sheet of Basic White cardstock or Very Vanilla cardstock (whichever coordinates with your DSP)
- Coordinating or sentiment stamp set
- Ink pad
- Punch (for sentiments)
- Coordinating ribbon
- Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips
PICK SIX – CARD 4 DIRECTIONS
- Using the Pick Six PDF, pull the pieces of DSP designated for card 4. You should have 6 pieces total. For this blog post, we will only make the card 4 versions. You’ll notice from the template, there will be 3 of the card 4 layout.
- Select three card bases, which you cut and scored if you’re following my blog series on the Pick Six.
- Take your rectangles and lay them out so you can see all the patterns. Then choose two for each card. Choose one from each set to fold in half. Starting on the folded edge, cut half a heart, just like you were taught in school. Either turn over the heart, or turn over the heart frame, so you have both patterns.
- Stamp sentiments on three of the punched pieces of cardstock you previously punched.
- Adhere one of the rectangles to the card. Then adhere the heart frame and heart shape that you cut. For this step, you change it up. I adhered some most of my pieces flat. On one card, I chose to add dimensionals to the Fresh Freesia plaid heart.
- Next, adhere the sentiment on each card. Since most everything else was adhered flat, I chose to pop mine up using dimensionals.
- Add bling and ribbon.
For a limited time (July 1 – August 2), Stampin’ Up! is offering select DSP packs for 15% off. So now is the perfect time to stock up on DSP. Now you have no excuse not to try a Pick Six.
DSP Sale Details
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
MORE CARDS AND IDEAS
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other cards. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.