It’s time for Simple Stamping – Delicate Dahlias style.
This stamp set is so beautiful. I really love the large bloom stamped in dark colors. Stamping in dark colors shows all of the variations in the stamp, allowing you to see shadows and highlights. The best part is the stamps do all the work.
The Delicate Dahlias work perfectly for any type of card. I chose to make a thank you card today.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and 2-3/4″ x 4″ – Basic White
- 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ and 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ – Basic Black
- 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ – Melon Mambo
- Paper Trimmer
- Melon Mambo
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Using Melon Mambo ink, stamp the large flower on the small layer of Basic White cardstock.
- Then use Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the sentiment.
- After the stamping, adhere your layers. (I used Tombow.)
- Then adhere the layers to the card base using dimensionals. If you want, you can adhere it flat to the card base using Tombow or Seal.
Sale-A-Bration is the opportunity to earn FREE products. The only way to get the Delicate Dahlias stamp set is to purchase at least $100 before shipping and tax. Doing this qualifies you for one FREE level 2 item, such as Delicate Dahlias. If you’re like me, you’ll have no trouble meeting this threshold. For more information, see my previous post.
More Cards and Ideas
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other projects I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.