This Soft Spring Card uses the Soft Spring stamp set, which is perfect for beginner stampers. If you don’t enjoy coloring, this is a two-step stamp set, which means you can get a colored image from the stamps themselves. The images are easy to line up. However if you prefer to color your images, then you only need to stamp the line art image.
Soft Spring Card Instructions
- Start by stamping the leaves from the main image on copy paper and fussy cut. (You don’t need to mask the flowers, because the Highland Heather ink will cover it.) Next, apply a little Tombow glue and spread over the back. Set aside to dry.
- Once the glue on the mask is dry, place the mask on your card where you would like the image.
- Next, use Grapefruit Grove and Daffodil Delight inks and the Pattern Party Decorative Masks to create the background.
- Then remove mask photo
- Now carefully remove the mask.
- Then align the stamp. (You could use the Stamparuts to help you line up the images.)
- Now use Garden Green ink for the stems and leaves and Highland Heather for the flowers. (No need to mask. Just wipe off ink from areas or you don’t want it. )
- Then stamp the second layer using Garden Green ink in Highland Heather Ink, but stamp off first. Or, if you prefer to color your images, color them now.
- Use Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the sentiment. You’ll have to choose a sentiment from another stamp set, because Soft Spring doesn’t have any sentiments.
- Then adhere are the black strip to your card base. Then adhere the card front to the card.
- Next, use the Detailed Trio Punch to round the corners if desired.
- Finally, stamp the inside of your card desired.
Soft Spring Card Supplies
Soft Spring (Host set)
In order to purchase the Soft Spring stamp set, you need to host a workshop with me, or purchase $150 worth of products from my online store. The only way to order this stamp set is through Stampin’ Rewards. That’s why you need to host a workshop or place an order of $150.
Contact me for more information or to schedule a workshop.
If you would like to receive a free gift from me, use my July Hostess Code (VQBC632U).
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.