I love that this Summer Shadows Card consists mostly of die cut pieces. If you place an order of $100, you can choose these dies for FREE. How fun is that? Plus, they coordinate with the Shaded Summer stamp set in the annual catalog.
- In Your Words (Sale-A-Bration item)
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Evening Evergreen cardstock, scored at 4-1/4″, scraps for die cutting
- Be Dazzling Specialty paper (Sale-A-Bration item) – scraps for die cutting and punching
- Fresh Freesia – scraps for die cutting
- Pale Papaya – scraps for die cutting
- Polished Pink – scraps for die cutting
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″, scrap for sentiment
- Summer Shadows dies (Sale-A-Bration items)
- Brilliant Wings dies
- Double Oval punch
- Macrame 3D Embossing Folder
- Cut and Emboss
- Paper Trimmer
- Evening Evergreen
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink on a scrap of Basic White cardstock, then punch using Double Oval punch. Also, punch the wavy oval from the Be Dazzling paper.
- Then die cut flowers, leaves, flower centers, and butterflies from various cardstock and Be Dazzling paper.
- After that, emboss the Basic White cardstock using the 3D Macrame embossing folder.
- Adhere Be Dazzling ovals to the back of the Evening Evergreen outlines, then adhere the Evening Evergreen outlines to the flowers.
- Then adhere all the flowers, leaves, and butterflies onto the embossed Basic White cardstock layer.
- Now layer that onto the Evening Evergreen card base.
- Then adhere the sentiment with dimensionals.
Sale-A-Bration is the opportunity to earn FREE products. If you purchase the Shaded Summer stamp set, the 2021-2023 assortment pack of cardstock, some Basic White cardstock (regular, not thick), and the Macrame 3D embossing folder, your order will qualify for one $50 FREE Sale-A-Bration item. If you want more information, see my previous post.
More Cards and Ideas
If you like this card, visit my Facebook page here to see other projects I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.