My Tag Box Featuring Country Home is ideal for fall treats. This box would also be perfect for craft fairs. Of course, coworkers would also love them. Because the box is so easy to make, and you can embellish it anyway you want, you could make these for any occasion.
Tag Box Featuring Country Home Instructions
- First, cut your cardstock to 5″ x 6-1/2″ and score at 1-1/2″ on all four sides.
- Then cut your tabs from the 5″ side. This way, the tabs will be less visible when the box is assembled. I also cut my tabs in half (approximately).
- For the tags on the front and back of the box, you’ll need 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″. To make the tag shape, I measured 1/2″ from the left and from the right on one of the short ends. Then I measured 1/2″ down the long side on each side. Now just connect the marks and cut. (You could also use one of the tag topper punches.) Then punch a hole for the ribbon.
- Adhere the tags to the front and back of the box.
- Then I stamped the Buffalo Check stamp in Terracotta Tile ink onto a 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. I love how autumnal these colors look together.
- Then I stamped one of the floral images from the Country Home stamp set onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. I colored the image with the Stampin’ Write Marker colors listed in the supplies and fussy cut them.
- Then I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Using the Stitched Rectangles dies, I die cut the sentiment.
- Using a 2″ circle punch, I punched two circles from Vellum cardstock. I wanted something that would soften the Buffalo Check without completely covering it up.
- Then I adhered the Buffalo Check pieces to the sides with Tombow. After that, I adhered the colored images to the back of the sentiment with Tombow. Then I used dimensionals to adhere the vellum circles to the back of the stamped and colored floral images.
- Then I filled one of the Gusseted Bags with some candy corn and tied it with a piece of Burlap Ribbon.
To finish off the box, I tied a piece of the Burlap Ribbon (after separating a few strands) onto the tag.
Supplies for my Tag Box Featuring Country Home
Dies: Stitched Rectangles
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon
If you would like to purchase any Stampin’ Up! products, you may order them from my online store.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.