Tall Christmas Box Featuring Stampin’ Up!
When I made this Tall Christmas Box, I didn’t realize that I don’t have any current Christmas product. Everything I have is now retired. How did that happen? Thankfully, our Holiday Catalog is live. So I have my eye on a few festive items. Plus the October Paper Pumpkin is all about the holidays. (It’s not too late to sign up for the November kit.)
Tall Christmas Box Supplies and Measurements
12” x 6” Whisper White
Scrap Whisper White for sentiment
6” x 6” Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP (x 2)
Tall Christmas Box Directions
- Start by die cutting all your leaves from the Tropical Dies and cutting the rectangle from the Rectangle Stitched dies.
- Then stamp your sentiment onto the stitched rectangle using Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce inks.
- Using your bone folder (or stylus) and score board, on the 12” side of the 12 x 6 WW cardstock, score at 2-7/8, 5-3/4” 8-5/8, and 11-1/2.
- Then fold and burnish your score lines. Add adhesive the ½” tab and adhere your box.
- For both pieces of the 6” x 6” squares of DSP, score at 3/8 and 1-1/2 on all four sides. Again, fold and burnish your score lines. Then cut your tabs, add adhesive, and assemble your box bottom and lid.
- Now it’s time to decorate. For my box, I added dimensionals to the back of the sentiment. For the die cut leaves, I added a little Tombow and adhered them directly to the box.
If you would like to purchase any Stampin’ Up! products, you may order them from my online store.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.