This Textures & Frames Card really shows off the versatile Sale-A-Bration stamp set. You can earn this set by spending $50 from either our annual catalog or the new July – December 2021 Mini Catalog. If you were to purchase the Pretty Pillow Box, Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP, and Cute Halloween DSP (used in my previous post), your order would qualify for a free $50 Sale-A-Bration item.
You can do so many fun things with a stamp set like this. I CASE’d this card from the Sale-A-Bration brochure, but I changed it up a bit.
Textures & Frames Card Supplies
- Textures & Frames stamp set – Sale-A-Bration
- Many Happenings stamp set
- Basic Black scrap
- Very Vanilla Note Cards and Envelopes
- 2-3/4” x 4-5/8” – Very Vanilla cardstock
- Scraps of Vellum cardstock for die cutting
- Messages die
- Many Layered Blossoms die [available as bundle]
- Cut and Emboss
- Heat tool
- White Emboss Powder
- Glue dots
- Paper Trimmer
INK – Textures & Frames Card
- Real Red
- Petal Pink
- Shaded Spruce
- Pool Party
- Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack
Textures & Frames Card – Directions
- Stamp the brushstroke on the 2-3/4” x 4-5/8” Very Vanilla cardstock with Real Red, Petal Pink, Bumblebee, Shaded Spruce, and Pool Party inks.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment with white Emboss Powder on Basic Black cardstock, then die cut with the Message die.
- Die cut individual flowers from Many Layered Blossoms die.
- Adhere sentiment and die cut flowers to the 2-3/4” x 4-5/8” stamped layer using Tombow or Seal. Then adhere the panel to the card base using dimensionals.
- Finally, adhere twine bow using glue dots or Tombow.
Sale-A-Bration is the opportunity to earn FREE products. See my previous post for more information.
More Cards and Ideas
If you like these box, visit my Facebook page here to see other projects I have made. The projects I post on Facebook don’t always appear on my blog and vice versa.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day.